SPCBL Job Circular 2020-2021 – Apply Online for Engineer Posts: The Security Printing Corporation (Bangladesh) Ltd. has published a notification for the recruitment of Asst director, Assistant Engineer, Assistance Maintenance Engineer & various posts on Full-time basis. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 22-1-2020. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Bangladesh SPCBL job Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 218 VACANCY
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical)-01 Vacancy
- Assistance Maintenance Engineer-01 Vacancy
- Assistant Manager (Technical)-01 Vacancy
- Assistant Manager (Examination)-01 Vacancy
- Assistant Director (General Side) of Bangladesh Bank: 188 Vacancy
- Assistant Manager (General): 10 Vacancy
- Medical Officer-01 Vacancy
- Assistant Manager (Engraving)-01 Vacancy
- Assistant Manager (General)-10 Vacancy
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)-01 Vacancy
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)-01 Vacancy
Job location: Any where in Bangladesh
Educational Qualification: Applicant should have minimum Diploma OR Degree from reputed universities. For more detail check below the circular notice
Age limit: Must possess age limit above 18 years as on 22-1-2020.
Bangladesh The Security Printing Corporation (Bangladesh) Ltd. job Salary: Not mentioned
Selection Process: Written Exam or Interview
How to Apply (The Security Printing Corporation Bangladesh Limited- SPCBL Teletalk): Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.spcbl.org.bd or recruitment.bb.org.bd on or before 22-1-2020.
Instructions to Apply Online OR Offline (Download Application Form):
1. Log on to “www.spcbl.org.bd”
2. Select desired post & Click on “Apply Online Application Form”.
3. Fill all the details carefully like: Biographical description of the experience (with reference to the details of the experience), the name of the referee, the address and phone number of the non-relative, 2 copies of the recent passport size photograph, all educational qualifications, certificate of experience and photocopy of the national identity)
4. click on “Submit”.
5. Now take a print out of online application & retain it for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 22-1-2020.
For more details like qualification, remuneration, selection process, how to apply & other information click on the link given below….