SFDW Shakti Foundation Job Circular 2020-2021 – Apply Online for Accountant, Cerdit officer, various Posts: shakti foundation for disadvantaged women (Dhaka, Bangladesh) has published a notification for the recruitment of Area Supervisor, Branch manager, Accountant, Credit officer, Chef, Health service officer (Female) various posts on Full-time basis. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before last date. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Bangladesh shakti foundation dhaka job Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 700 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Area Supervisor: 25 Posts
- Branch manager: 50 Posts
- Accountant: 120 Posts
- Credit officer: 350 Posts
- Chef: 5 Posts
- Health service officer: 150 Posts
Job location or Address for Sending application form: Senior Director, H.R. Department, Shakti Foundation for DA, Dr. Vantage Women , Home No. 4, Road Number 1 (Main Road), Block A , Section-11, Pallabi, Mirpur, Dhaka-1216.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 8th Pass or SSC or HSC or Bachelor or Master or any Degree
- Area Supervisor: Bachelor / Masters Qualification
- Branch manager: Bachelor / Masters Qualification
- Accountant: Graduation / Masters Qualification
- Credit officer: Graduation Qualification
- Chef: 8th Grade Qualification
- Health service officer: SSC/ HSC Qualification
Age limit: Must possess age limit Less then 50 years
Meghna Group of Industry Salary: 15,000 to 38000 TK
Selection Process: Interview.
How to Apply (shakti foundation for disadvantaged women bangladesh): Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.sfdw.org/career on or before last date.
Instructions to Apply Online OR Offline (Download Application Form):
1. Log on to “www.sfdw.org/career”
2. Select desired post & Click on “Apply Online Application Form”.
3. Fill all the details carefully like: Biographical description of the experience (with reference to the details of the experience), the name of the referee, the address and phone number of the non-relative, 2 copies of the recent passport size photograph, all educational qualifications, certificate of experience and photocopy of the national identity)
4. click on “Submit”.
5. Now take a print out of online application & retain it for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: update soon.
For more details like qualification, remuneration, selection process, how to apply & other information click on the link given below….