Northern Electricity Supply Company Limited (NESCO) Job Circular 2021-2022 – Apply Online for Executive director and Other Posts: Northern Electricity Supply Company has published a notification for the recruitment of Executive director vacancies on Full-time basis. Eligible candidates can NESCO Teletalk apply online on or before last date (15, August, 2021). Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Bangladesh Northern Electricity Supply Company Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 102 Vacancy
Name of the Posts:
- 1. Assistant Engineer (Engineering) (Electrical) – 122. Assistant Engineer (Engineering) (Civil) – 023. Assistant Manager (HR/Admin) – 02
4. Assistant Manager (Finance/Accounts) – 03
5. Assistant Manager (ICT) – 10
6. Sub Assistant Engineer (Engineering) (Electrical) – 14
7. Assistant Engineer (Engineering) (Civil) – 04
8. Junior Assistant Manager (ICT) (Customer Service, Smart Metering) – 26
9. Junior Assistant Manager (ICT) (Customer Service, Q&M – 20
10. Junior Assistant Manager (Finance/Accounts) – 09
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.Sc qualification (Refer below circular notification for more detail)
Salary Per month: 39,000 – 51,000 Taka
Age limit: Upto 60 years
Selection Process: Exam & Shortlisted candidates may be called for interview.
How to Apply (Northern Electricity Supply Company teletalk): Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.nesco.gov.bd or nesco.teletalk.com.bd on or before last date: 15, August, 2021
Instructions to Apply Online OR Offline (Download Application Form):
1. Log on to “http://www.nesco.gov.bd or http://nesco.teletalk.com.bd“
2. Select desired post & Click on “Apply Online Application Form”.
3. Fill all the details carefully & click on “Submit”.
4. Now take a print out of online application & retain it for future use.
Send CV to Apply: [email protected]
Address: Northern Electricity Supply Company (NESCO) Limited, BD
Last Date to Apply Online: 15, August, 2021
Online Apply Now: https://career.nesco.gov.bd