Bangladesh Mercantile Bank Limited MBL Job circular 2021| Last date to Apply: 28-February-2021
Bangladesh Mercantile Bank Limited MBL Job Circular 2021 – Apply Online for CEO Posts: Mercantile Bank Limited MBL has published a notification for the recruitment of various vacancies for CEO posts on Full-time basis. Eligible candidates can Bangladesh Mercantile Bank Limited MBL Teletalk apply online on or before last date (28-February, 2021). Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Bangladesh Mercantile Bank Ltd Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: N/A
Name of the Posts:
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Educational Qualification: Masters + 10 to 15 Years Experience
Selection Process: Exam & Shortlisted candidates may be called for interview (If need).
Salary Per month: Negotiable
Age Limit: All the interested candidate must full-filled minimum age limit criteria i.e (18-45 years). (Refer below circular notification for more detail)
Application fee: —
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh or Dhaka.
Official Website: www.mblbd.com
How to Apply (Bangladesh Mercantile Bank Limited MBL teletalk): Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.mblbd.com on or before last date: 28-February-2021
Instructions to Apply Online OR Offline (Download Application Form):
1. Log on to “http://www.bdbl.com.bd/ or submit your full length CV highlighting the academic and professional experiences along-with recent size color photograph of with background addressing The Senior Executive Vice President, Human Resources Division, Mercantile Bank Limited, Head Office,61, Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka-1000
2. Select desired post & Click on “Apply Online Application Form”.
3. Fill all the details carefully & click on “Submit”.
4. Now take a print out of online application & retain it for future use.
About: Bangladesh Mercantile Bank is a state owned specialized commercial bank in Bangladesh.
Address: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-February-2021
Last Date to Apply Online: 28-February-2021