BIWTA Bangladesh Job Circular 2021-2022 – Apply Online for various Posts Posts: Bangladesh inland water transport authority (Dhaka, Bangladesh) Ministry of Shipping People republic of bangladesh has published a notification for the recruitment of various 27 posts on Full-time basis. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before last date- 31 August 2021 Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Bangladesh shakti foundation dhaka job Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 27 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- 1. Naval architect/ Shipbuilding engineer/ Assistant Dock Master – 022. Master Pilot – 013. Caretaker Cum Maintenance/ Warehouse Assistant – 04
4. SSB Operator/Wireless Operator – 01
5. Lower Division Assistant/ Typist/Totsom -02
6. Driver – 02
7. Greiser – 02
8. Markman – 01
9. Lashkar – 05
10. Treasurer – 03
11. Office Sohayok – 04
Job location: Dhaka, or any where in Bangladesh
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess SSC
Age limit: Must possess age limit above 18 years.
Bangladesh Internal Shipping Authority Salary: 8,250-20,010/-
Selection Process: Interview.
How to Apply (Bangladesh inland water transport authority- BIWTA): Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://jobsbiwta.gov.bd on or before last date (31 August 2021).
Instructions to Apply Online OR Offline (Download Application Form):
1. Log on to “http://jobsbiwta.gov.bd”
2. Select desired post & Click on “Apply Online Application Form”.
3. Fill all the details carefully like: Biographical description of the experience (with reference to the details of the experience), the name of the referee, the address and phone number of the non-relative, 2 copies of the recent passport size photograph, all educational qualifications, certificate of experience and photocopy of the national identity)
4. click on “Submit”.
5. Now take a print out of online application & retain it for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 31 August 2021
For more details like qualification, remuneration, selection process, how to apply & other information click on the link given below….