Bangladesh Biman Bahini civil Job circular 2021| Last date to Apply: 31-1-2021
BD Biman Bahini Job Circular 2021 – Apply Online for Temporary civil sector various Posts: Bangladesh Biman Bahini defence sector department has published a notification for the recruitment of civilian & Other 352 vacancies on Full-time basis. Eligible candidates can National Agriculture Training Academy Teletalk apply online on or before last date (31, January 2021). Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Biman Bahini civil Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 352
Name of the Posts:
- Applications are being invited from genuinely eligible citizens of Bangladesh for temporary appointment in the civil sector of the revenue sector within the organizational structure of the Bangladesh Air Force.
Educational Qualification: X, 10TH, 12TH, Degree pass or any qualification
Selection Process: Exam or Apptitude test & Shortlisted candidates may be called for interview (If need).
Salary Per month: visit notice
Age Limit: All the interested candidate must full-filled minimum age limit criteria i.e (18-30 years). (Refer below circular notification for more detail)
Application fee: 300 taka
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh or Dhaka.
Official Website: https://baf.mil.bd/
How to Apply (Bangladesh National Agriculture Training Academy teletalk): Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.nata.gov.bd on or before last date: 31-January-2021
Instructions to Apply Online OR Offline (Download Application Form):
1. Log on to “https://baf.mil.bd/
2. Select desired post & Click on “Apply Online Application Form”.
3. Fill all the details carefully & click on “Submit”.
4. Now take a print out of online application & retain it for future use.
Address: Gazipur, Bangladesh
Starting Date to Apply: 01-January-2021
Last Date to Apply Online: 31-January-2021