BIWTA Bangladesh Job Circular 2020-2021 – Apply Online for office assistant, Security guard, various Posts: Bangladesh inland water transport authority (Dhaka, Bangladesh) Ministry of Shipping People republic of bangladesh has published a notification for the recruitment of Office assistant, Security Guard (terminal guard), Cleaner, Bus helper, Bayer, Gardener, Tariff Guard, Store Helper various posts on Full-time basis. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before last date. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Bangladesh shakti foundation dhaka job Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 186 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Office assistant: 64 Posts
- Security Guard (terminal guard): 60 Posts
- Cleaner: 30 Posts
- Bus helper: 2 Posts
- Bayer: 1 Posts
- Gardener: 13 Posts
- Tariff Guard: 9 Posts
- Store Helper: 7 Posts
Job location: Dhaka, or any where in Bangladesh
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 8th Pass Qualification
Age limit: Must possess age limit above 18 years
Bangladesh Internal Shipping Authority Salary: 8,250 to 20010 TK
Selection Process: Interview.
How to Apply (Bangladesh inland water transport authority- BIWTA): Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://jobsbiwta.gov.bd on or before last date.
Instructions to Apply Online OR Offline (Download Application Form):
1. Log on to “http://jobsbiwta.gov.bd”
2. Select desired post & Click on “Apply Online Application Form”.
3. Fill all the details carefully like: Biographical description of the experience (with reference to the details of the experience), the name of the referee, the address and phone number of the non-relative, 2 copies of the recent passport size photograph, all educational qualifications, certificate of experience and photocopy of the national identity)
4. click on “Submit”.
5. Now take a print out of online application & retain it for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: update soon.
For more details like qualification, remuneration, selection process, how to apply & other information click on the link given below….